Saturday, June 19, 2010

Full to Bursting

I feel like I'm about to explode!  I've got so many emotions jumbled up and rumbling around inside that I just know it means something wonderful is changing within me.

Every negative day has a positive outcome, something I learn or take away from it.

And, more importantly, I am having fantastic days!  Day in which I feel good - like myself again.  Confident, clever, pretty, and full of win.  I am no longer second-guessing myself every minute of every day.  I'm worrying less, and laughing more.  I'm listening to music and bopping.  My smiles are becoming contagious.

And I know that whatever happens, however things turn out, I am a worthwhile person.

~Dorkopotamus (aka Katy)

1 comment:

  1. This was a pleasure to read. I like more pretty smiles in my life.

    ReplyDelete