Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 27 - Summer Blog -

The Sun has risen; the sun has set. How quickly it goes. The summer is hastily moving along - full of hot weather, days at the pool, playgrounds, hikes, and LOTS of ice cream. The BBQ has yet to cool down between evening meals; and the small children bathe away the chlorine, paints, sand, and sunscreen.

My 7 year anniversary also rolled on by - I spent the evening lounging at the rooftop pool of the Westin in Denver - followed by a swank dinner uptown ~17th & Park at a little place called Strings - sipping martinis at that outdoor patio - and then back to the pool for a little rooftop lounging and drinking...sitting in the middle of the lit up city - the sun setting over the mountains - the stars our of arms reach above us. It was lovely and perfect and one of my best experience :) - True story :)

Back to sunshine and heat and parks and pools...and the beat rolls on. And Im grateful for it all. Oh yeah, the kids yell - and scream - and cry - but the wine keeps pouring, i've got my babies, and for now, they're still in love with me - i've got fresh veggies from my garden. Its good livin'

Yay Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment