Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nutrisystem: Day 2

And so begins Day 2.  Things I've noticed on the diet in one day:

A) The meals are really filling, and I am never hungry. 
B) I am eating WAY more veggies than I normally do, which is probably helping to fill me up.
C) The NS meals so far are better tasting than anticipated, and I'm digging the ease of having ready-made meals when I want them.
D) I don't think I'm going to be eating that afternoon snack very often, since I tend to feel very full after meals.  But we shall see.

Weight: 158.4 (3.4 lbs. down - guessing most of that was Easter binging and water weight)

Calories consumed: 1024

Glasses of water consumed: 6.5

Breakfast:
NS NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk (tasted like cereal, nothing special)
1 light, nonfat yogurt
1/2 a banana

Lunch:
NS Tuna Salad with half a wheat bagel (tuna salad was okay, just eh)
1 oz. low fat, low sodium tukey meat
Romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
1 cup raw carrots

Snack:
Skipped - Not hungry (I think I'm going to leave this snack out unless I become ravenous during the day)

Dinner:
NS Penne Pasta and Chicken in Alfredo Sauce (ehhh, not the greatest, but okay)
3 dried apricots
Romaine lettuce and carrots with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
5 cashews

Dessert:
NS Peppermint Cookie Patty (delicious!!)

Real exercise:
None

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment