Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 4

I never actually discussed my weight loss goals.  First goal is 150 lbs.  That's kind of my comfort weight.  I look good at that weight and feel good at that weight.  Plus, it's a healthy weight for me.  So, once I hit that, I'll discuss my second and final weight goal.  Until then, I want to stay focused on 150 lbs., that way I don't get overwhelmed or psych myself out.

I think every week I'm going to post a graph detailing my weight loss thus far.  We shall see.

Weight: 157.6 (it's disheartening to see the scale move up, but I know slight weight fluctuations are totally normal)

Calories consumed: 1270 (a little higher with the added snack, wonder how that'll effect tomorrow's weigh-in)

Glasses of water consumed: 6

Breakfast:
NS Cluster Crunch Cereal with fat free milk (boring cereal is boring)
1 light, nonfat yogurt
1/2 a banana

Lunch:
NS Fudge Graham Lunch Bar (really good, if a little sweet)
Romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
1/2 cup tomato juice
14 slices turkey pepperoni

Afternoon Snack: (I totally needed this today!)
Lowfat string cheese
3 prunes

Dinner:
NS BBQ Sauce over Beef, Beans and Rice (blech!!  the sauce was gross - edible, but way gross)
Romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
1/2 cup tomato juice
3 dried apricots
5 cashews

Dessert:
NS Chocolate Chip Cookie (yum!)

Real exercise: None.

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment