Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 3

So I've decided to eliminate the afternoon snack entirely unless I become ravenously hungry in the afternoons.  Also, I forgot to mention that I am attempting to not eat after 8pm.  Unfortunately, I am a total late night snacker, so this is definitely difficult for me.  But, I am already seeing results on this diet, so I really can't complain and am having my efforts reinforced.  So yay!  :)

So Day 3 is giving me some issues so far.  Even though I am not at all hungry, I am craving snacks like crazy.  I even dreamt about snacking on potato chips earlier when I fell asleep.  Lame!  I must be strong!!!

Weight: 157!

Calories consumed: 1120

Glasses of water consumed: 7

Breakfast:
NS NutriCinnamon Squares Cereal with fat free milk (I really liked this cereal, very cinnamon-y)
1 light, nonfat yogurt
2 tbsp. raisins

Lunch:
NS Cheese Tortellini (decent, but a little tangy for my taste)
2 slices low fat, low sodium turkey
Romaine lettuce with carrots, celery, onions and 2 tbsp. fat free dressing

Dinner:
NS Buffalo Chicken Wrap (beared no resemblance to buffalo chicken, but tasted okay)
Romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
1/2 cup tomato juice
3 prunes
5 cashews

Dessert:
NS Butter Flavored Popcorn (delicious, and the bag was huge)

Real exercise: None. (I changed my Amazon.com order around so that my exercise DVDs would arrive sooner - I wanna start exercising already!)

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment