Friday, April 29, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 5

Weight: 156.4!!  Yay!!  (5.4 lbs. down since first weigh-in Monday morning)

Calories consumed: 1107

Glasses of water consumed: 4.5 so far

Breakfast:
NS Chocolate Chip Scone (tasted okay, but consistency was blech)
1 hardboiled egg
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce

Lunch:
NS Chocolate Raspberry Bar (omg sooo yummy)
Romaine lettuce with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
1/2 cup tomato juice
2 slices low fat, low sodium turkey

Dinner:
NS Lasagan with Meat Sauce (good, but I think I wasn't as much in the mood for it as I thought I was)
1 cup tomato juice
2 tbsp. raisins
5 cashews

Dessert:
NS Chocolate Rainbow Delights (M&M knockoffs that were pretty good, more in the bag than I thought)

Real exercise: Walked for 20 minutes

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment