Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back again cuz i can, or, What have you done for you lately?

Here's the thing guys and gals - I keep going back and forth on this blogging thing - I keep asking myself, who really cares about the minutia of my life? or really gives a crap about my opinion?  I'm just a boring housewife, with a totally ordinary life - and recently I was even put off by how much a friend shared in their blog about my life...I'm actually a rather private person - why would I put all my dirty laundry out there for the world to see/read?  Further more, I'm a habitual pleaser - I try so hard not to offend or upset people, it's a pastime!
But here's the thing....I LOVE to write.  Luuuv it!  And as a boring housewife, there isn't much opportunity for me in this venue, other than a little site that's sort of a hobby at times to put a thought or two into words and out there for someone to see (even if its no more than myself and a friend).  So, here I am, writing again - and even feeling sorry that I've thought so little of this particular outlet that I've put it off for so long. 
So, that's it.  If you happen to glance this way - cool, thanks - and anway, I'm just gonna keep writing when the mood strikes - after all, blogs are self indulgent aren't they, and this is kinda about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment