Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 13

Weight: 155.6 (back to pre shark week weight)

Calories consumed: 1226

Glasses of water consumed: 4.5

Breakfast:
NS Double Chocolate Muffin
1 nonfat yogurt
3 dried apricots

Lunch:
NS Pasta with Beef (ehhh, not great)
Romaine lettuce with carrots and 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
14 slices turkey pepperoni

Dinner:
NS Homestyle Beef with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (delicious!!!)
1 cup broccoli and 1 cup carrots with 2 tbsp. fat free dressing
3 prunes
10 peanuts

Dessert:
NS Fudge Brownie (kinda like a flat version of the NS Chocolate Cake, same funny aftertaste)

Late Night Snack: (not the best idea ever, but I was just so friggin hungry I couldn't help myself...well, I suppose I could have, but whatever I indulged :) )
1 hardboiled egg

Real exercise: 20 minutes low impact aerobics and 10 minutes abs.

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment