Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 15 - CHEAT DAY!!

So I'm changing how I blog about this. I don't think I need to blog every little thing I eat anymore. Especially since by the time I do that, I don't feel like writing anything else, which makes for a very boring blog. I'm still gonna keep a detailed food journal for myself, just not here. So the new layout will look like this each day instead.

All day today I was obsessed with food. It wasn't supposed to be a Cheat Day - I wanted to hold out until later in the week when I knew I'd see friends and want to eat yummy foods with them. But I just could not stop thinking about food! It was constantly on my mind to the point where I was growing increasingly unhappy and grumpy. I took that as a sign that a Cheat Day was totally necessary, and as it had been about a week since my last one, I feel like it made sense.

I ate healthily for breakfast and lunch, but totally splurged on dinner and dessert. However, I did note that my "splurge" was still healthier than was an average pre-diet meal. So that definitely says something.

*

Weight: 155.6

Calories consumed: Who knows, it was a Cheat Day!!

Glasses of water consumed: 4.5

Real exercise: 20 minutes low impact aerobics.

*

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment