Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 17

I was kinda hoping that the Cheat Day would lead to a break in my weight loss plateau, but not so much. Blarghy. I've been around the same weight for about 5 days now, and although I may be seeing/imagining some changes around my midsection from exercise, it's driving me bonkers that the scale isn't moving.

I went to Nutrisystem's website to see if they had any ideas. They suggested eating less dairy and more protein for the dairy/protein choices, in addition to switching the lunch and dinner meals, for a few days. And of course, increasing exercise. So I'm gonna switch some things around and see what happens. Wish me luck! I want 150 lbs. by the end of the month - I can do this!

*

Weight: 155.6

Calories consumed: 1093

Glasses of water consumed: 4.5

Real exercise: 30 minutes medium impact aerobics

*

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment