Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 27

Clearly the day of rest was an excellent idea! I have officially hit comfy weight! The trick is now to keep going, not to get too comfy and complacent, but to continue pushing myself to my ultimate goal weight. I'm so excited to be so close to the 140s!!!!!

Also, I'm started to reintroduce non-Nutrisystem foods. I am making healthy choices outside of the program both to start putting what I've learned to use, and also to kinda start testing myself to see if I can stick to eating right even without the pre-packaged meals.

*

Weight: 150.2!!!

Calories consumed: Not sure exactly, but something reasonable and probably close to my usual intake

Glasses of water consumed: 3

Real exercise: 30 minutes on the elliptical

*

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment