Monday, May 2, 2011

Nutrisystem - Day 7

So today was all over the place.  I ended up spending the day out with a friend, and then going back to their house.  And since I was running late when I left to go out, I didn't have time to pack anything other than a lunch bar and a dinner, which I ended up eating together for dinner.  So no lunch, no groceries to supplement, and no real cooking since my friend's kitchen is being remodeled.  Therefore, I ate far fewer calories than usual and was very, very hungry at night and snacked a hardboiled egg at like 2am.

Weight: 156.8

Calories consumed: 864

Glasses of water consumed: 3

Breakfast:
NS Double Chocolate Muffin (texture was a bit weird, but the taste was pretty yummy)
2 slices low fat, low sodium ham
3 prunes

Dinner:
NS Chicken Pasta Parmesan (decent, nothing special, would order again)
NS Chocolate Peanut Butter Lunch Bar (very yummy!)
Handful of low fat potato chips

Late Night Snack:
1 hardboiled egg

Real exercise: None.

~Katy (aka Dorkopotamus)

No comments:

Post a Comment