Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boorific

So Kim finally gets internet connection.  And joins facebook.  And we decide to start a blog.

And then, BAM, her computer dies.  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sadface.

Why Computer Gods, why?!  Do we not please you??  Do we not sacrifice on the Altar of the Interwebs on a regular basis??

Bah, I say.  Bah!

In other news, I'm missing the Kim's three kids like whoa.  It's so weird to wake up and not be bombarded (in a good way) with kiddies jumping around all over the place.  I miss pretending to be Commissioner Gordon to her oldest's Batman.  I miss my Godson's adorable little "NO" when he gets frustrated.  And I miss the baby's smiles that take over her whole face and cause her little nose to crinkle.  While my hubby is quite adorable, it's just not the same.

~Dorkopotamus (aka Katy)

1 comment: