Sunday, March 21, 2010

Food Processor

When I visited Kim last month, I watched with great interest as she used her food processor to make a delicious pesto stuffing for a piece of pork she was making for dinner (OMG soo good, btw).  Now, I always knew about these mysterious items known as food processors, but I'd never really used one before.  But watching her slice and dice with such ease really piqued my interest, as I despise the work that goes into manually slicing and dicing for meals.

When I returned home, I broke out my mini-processor.  It only holds about one cup, so it's really, really tiny.  But I was determined to give it a shot.  So, I started using it basically whenever I needed to cut veggies.  And damn if it didn't make my life easier, even though I had to dump and refill that sucker like a billiondy times.

Now for Christmas, my brother and his wife gave us a generous gift card to Williams and Sonoma, which we had been waiting to use until we thought of something really good to use it for.  I'm sure you can see where this is going.  The hubby and I finally went yesterday and used it to purchase our very first food processor!

I just finished washing all the bits and pieces, and cannot wait to begin using it!  Yeah, I'm actually that excited about a food processor.  What of it. 


~Dorkopotamus (aka Katy)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! You will love it - and use it for everything! To chopping onions to mincing meat - this baby does it all!

    ReplyDelete